Queen Elizabeth Regatta (One Design) 2022
RFYC are honoured to host the Queen Elizabeth Regatta (One Design) 2022 which will be taking place on Saturday 17th September, incorporating the:
- Scottish 707 Traveller Event;
- Scottish Dragon Championships;
- Scottish & Northern Squib Championships; &
- H-Boat Nationals
We have re-named and tailored our event to commemorate the passing and to celebrate the life of HM Queen Elizabeth II. This renaming was informally agreed among the RFYC Sailing Committee.
Please see the link to the Notice of Race and Sailing Instructions in Downloads below containing all details and how to enter.
Alternatively, to enter online, please book to enter here. Additionally you may reserve the crane and berthing on the Edinburgh Marina Limited (EML) pontoons online if required. You will need to be logged in to do so, so please create an account and choose the following options:
- Book Your Place. The entry fee is £35 (people that have paid £50 will be given a £15 bar credit at registration).
- Reserve craneage for lift-in and lift-out, at a reduced charge (max 4.5 ton) of £52 to include a lift-in on Friday/Saturday and lift-out on Sunday.
- Reserve your berthing at the EML pontoon. Friday and Saturday night are included in the entry fee. Sunday night will be charged at £0.70 per metre.
- Pre-book your choice of post sailing food (chicken or veggie curry) for Saturday served from 6pm, £8.50
- Pre-book your packed lunch (meat or veggie) by 8pm Friday 16th September. Collection by 10am each day, £5 per day
Catering and entertainment:
- Breakfast rolls, tea and coffee will be available Saturday and Sunday from 8.30am 10am.
- The Bar will be open as follows: Friday 5pm - 9pm, Saturday 3.30pm - close, Sunday 2pm - close.
- Post-Sail Food & Drink: Friday = Bar Menu, Saturday 6pm - 9pm = Curry Night (pre-booked as above).
- Packed Lunches to be pre-ordered as above.
Last updated 14:22 on 17 May 2023