South Loch Gin VX One National Championships - 2023
The South Loch Gin VX One National Championship 2023 will be taking place on the 16th, 17th and 18th June, 2023 hosted by the Royal Forth Yacht Club, Granton, Edinburgh & sponsored by South Loch Gin.
Booking for the event will be £120. NB: entry includes use of the RFYC Club Crane or slip. Booking a time will still be required in advance for use of the crane.
The last date for entry, including food bookings is midnight, Monday 12th June.
The event will offer Windward/Leeward Racing.
Food and drink will be available in the RFYC clubhouse before and after racing.
- Breakfast rolls available before racing each day.
- A VX One Class pre-bookable evening meal on Friday 16th is bookable at £17 per head for 2 courses.
- Pre-bookable food (BBQ or indoor offering, weather depending) on Saturday 17th is priced at £12 per head.
- Vegetarian options are available on both occasions.
Motorhomes can be booked at £20 for the event, to be located in the yard or on our private hard standing area alongside the gated Club premises.
You also have the option of booking extra nights on the Edinburgh Marina pontoons at a cost of £4.20 on Thursday 15th or Sunday 18th June.
The Notice of Race (NoR) and Sailing Instructions are available for download below. Any Changes to Sailing Instructions documents will be available in due course, in PDF and Microsoft Word formats respectively.
All bookings are open via the following link: Royal Forth Yacht Club : EDINBURGH REGATTA (inc. VX One Nationals)
For further information please contact: Sarah Robertson (RFYC) email@example.com
- RFYC VX One Nationals Notice of Race 2023 v1.2.pdf
- VX One Nationals (16 June, 09:00 - 16:00)
- EDINBURGH REGATTA (inc. VX One Nationals) : Edinburgh Regatta and VX One Nationals (17 June, 09:00 - 17:00)
- EDINBURGH REGATTA (inc. VX One Nationals) : Edinburgh Regatta and VX One Nationals (18 June, 09:00 - 17:00)
Last updated 18:23 on 5 September 2023